Saturday, September 04, 2004

Isn't technology great?

We cannot find the remote for our DVD player. While we've been able to watch some of our DVD's using the buttons on the front of the player, it only has the barest (play, stop, next, previous, pause) and some discs won't play properly.

Isn't technology great?

I also got a 12" IBook to play with. I've wanted to play with MacOSX, but I've been relunctant to get into a new operating system. It's interesting, though it has far less of a Unix underpinning than I believed. Accounts aren't even added to /etc/passwd. Freaky.

GMail is the hottest new thing. I emailed the forsale list at my company to offer the six invites I had; they were claimed within 15 minutes. This morning, I got six more, so I invited the three people who asked me too late yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home