Saturday, November 17, 2007

Chain Blog: What's in my liquor cabinet?

I've decided to start a chain blog (it's not a meme).

What's in my liquor cabinet? Are the bottles not the normal 750ml (fifth)? What's special about each (or my) bottle?
  1. Bowmore 12 (bought this afternoon because GA won't let me buy liquor tomorrow)
  2. Macallan Fine Oak 15 (less than half used after quite a while)
  3. Milagro Silver (enough left for one or two more drinks)
  4. Bacardi Silver (1.5L)
  5. Southern Comfort (1.5L, I generally just mix it with lemon-lime soda)
  6. Dekuyper Melon (this is wonderful when drank straight)
  7. Dekuyper Blue Curacao (girls will drink anything that's a pretty color)
  8. Dekuyper Triplesec (1L)
  9. Jameson Irish Whiskey (1.5L and one of my most frequent purchases)
  10. Skye Vodka (1.5L)
  11. Saint Brendan's (1.5L)
  12. Patron XO (I mix this with the Saint Brendan's and milk for something I call "Coffee and Cream")
  13. Yellow Tail Merlot 2005 (1.5L)
  14. Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio 2006
  15. Clos Du Bois Shiraz 2003 (I bought this and the Pinot Grigio on a whim, then gave them to a friend--so I went back out and bought them again to have at home)
  16. Rose's Grenadine (12fl oz, because Kristi liked gay drinks)
  17. Mr & Mrs T's Whiskey Sour Mix (33.8fl oz, for the aforementioned Irish whiskey)
Now I tag people. Wait, that would be juvenile. If someone wants to write the same, they can link back here. The internet is egalitarian that way.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home