Tuesday, November 16, 2004

St. Peter to Yasser, "No sir!"

I saw the following scroll across the bottom of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on NBC last night. On a return from commercial (just before or after "Headlines", I don't remember) the news ticker appeared to have been running; it was completing a cycle that was barely readable (it went too fast) but then continued and the full message was readable. St. Peter to Yasser, "No sir!"

I think someone thought they were being funny and I hope they get fired. Leno making a joke in his monologue is different than NBC running something across their news ticker--I thought it was tasteless and inappropriate for that medium.

I haven't yet found anything on the web about it; I don't know if this is because no one cared or everyone else was watching "Family Guy".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home